emily and lisa!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Go down

Empty Re:

Post  eMiLy Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:30 am

lol.....id call my mommy. Smile
tell me everything about if he texts u ok? i dont want to be like, snoopy or anything....but you know. i kinda want to know. Smile
is that ok? call me....or just talk to me at the band thing tonight..k?
love ya babe....lol. Smile
-emily cyclops
eMiLy
eMiLy
Admin

Location : unknown to mankind. and womankind. and everyone in between.

https://emilyandlisaforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Empty heyheyheyhey

Post  JENNA Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:45 am

hey ya i will tell you everything..i promise and you should call me!! im really sorry he asked me out...i feel so bad..its my fault its ok if your a little mad at me cuz i understand and i would feel the same way about you if it was someone else...idk if i would be mad just sad and dissapointed that it wasnt me..so you should really call me i want to talk......
JENNA
JENNA

Back to top Go down

Empty Re:

Post  Jessica :] Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:40 am

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! 200th post!!! Very Happy yea talk to the boy! yummy! Like a Star @ heaven
Jessica :]
Jessica :]

Back to top Go down

Empty Re:

Post  eMiLy Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:39 am

NOOO WAY! im sooo not mad at you at all jenna! id never be mad at you cuz of that!!!! thats CRAZY!!!! just a little sad and freaked out but thats all! and i dont even know what to feel right now, soo confusing....we really should have a sleepover, all 3 of us. with jessica you and me. not me you and tim. lol.! jkjkjk. i wasnt sure how u would think when u read that so i just wanted to clarify!
eMiLy
eMiLy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Empty heyheyheyhey

Post  JENNA Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:41 am

lol yeah maybe lisa too but that would be really cool but lisas moving so we should have a sleepover sometime during the summer...maybe at your house so you can go see tim..lol...jkjkjk Very Happy
JENNA
JENNA

Back to top Go down

Empty Re:

Post  eMiLy Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:42 am

u are so smart! but my room only sleeps 1. and maybe 1 and a half on the floor....cuz its sooo tiny! but we could always sleep in a tent. in the back. heehee. yes! maybe before lisa leaves. like on the last day of school. we could all either ride the bus home with one of u guys or walk to my house after school. and yea. so. yea. Surprised
eMiLy
eMiLy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Empty Re:

Post  JENNA Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:44 am

ya that would be soooo cool we should walk to your house after school nxt thursday and have a sleepover...i think lisa leaves like the day after school though but we can still do that and we could hang out with amanda and tim....lol hahahaha but you should ask your parents and if they are fine with it ill ask mine
JENNA
JENNA

Back to top Go down

Empty Re:

Post  eMiLy Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:47 am

okay well im babysitting tonight, my mom left like 20 min ago. so ill either ask tomorrow morning or in the afternoon tomorrow or tonight sometime. like, would it be me, lisa, you and jessica? im confused. Smile you'd have to bring ur stuff to school though or have ur parents drop it off. Smile
eMiLy
eMiLy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Empty heyheyheyhey

Post  JENNA Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:49 am

ya i know idk i just asked my dad if i could have a sleepover sometime i just didnt say when and he said ya but we would have to figure out who all can go and when lisa is leaving
JENNA
JENNA

Back to top Go down

Empty Re:

Post  eMiLy Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:52 am

yea. we can ask jess tomorrow and ill talk to my 'rents later. lol. 'rents. funny. so tomorrow is cereal in math! i ran out of plastic spoons so im bringing plastic forks. lol.
eMiLy
eMiLy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Empty Re:

Post  JENNA Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:54 am

hahahahaha do you want me to bring some spoons and hopefully jessica remembers the cerea; or we will have spoons and no cerael...lol Very Happy
JENNA
JENNA

Back to top Go down

Empty Re:

Post  eMiLy Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:58 am

i called her to remind her like 30 min ago. Smile yea you could bring spoons if u want to, i packed the forks already...oh well. Smile ok so i keep going back to this but im sooo preoccupied with him! i cant stop thinking about him! omg...this is so crazy. i just want it to be tomorrow already! gosh...but im still nervous for no reason. i guess cuz i dont know if he knows that i like him or not. cuz like u mentioned me a lot when u were texting him which is cool cuz at least he knew who i was..lol. but im still nervous!!! Shocked
eMiLy
eMiLy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Empty Re:

Post  JENNA Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:00 am

i know i understand but i think we should some how hint that you like him before the end of the year.................

(oh my dad said that i could sleepover at your house on the last day of school and he would bring my stuff to me that night so he can meet your parents!!im so happy he said yes hopefully your parents do too...so we can go see tim for you..lol...jkjkjk Very Happy )
JENNA
JENNA

Back to top Go down

Empty Re:

Post  eMiLy Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:03 am

ohhh. maybe. you could maybe say that we look cute together. but that might be a bit obvious...idk. well think about it tomorrow. oh and thats awesome that ur dad said yes!! my dad is driving home and ill ask him then. hee.....i hope he says yes! i dont think we have anything planned....and we could walk around the neighborhood...hinthin. towards tims house....lol. excpet i got to figure out which one that is cuz all i know is the street. Smile
eMiLy
eMiLy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Empty Re:

Post  JENNA Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:05 am

oh yea i hope he says yes too and that would work for something to say

i could just tell tim that im going to your house i have his phone# so we could txt him and tell him we are walking around...lol Very Happy
JENNA
JENNA

Back to top Go down

Empty Re:

Post  eMiLy Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:07 am

YES! we could tell him to come outside and hang out with us....ohhh. im smart! unless that would be too awkward for u..then we could just text him. SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
eMiLy
eMiLy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Empty Re:

Post  JENNA Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:08 am

no i dont really care...we will both be way over it by nxt thursday...but i gtg to bed so ill see you tomorrow!

luv ya bye ttyl Very Happy Very Happy I love you
JENNA
JENNA

Back to top Go down

Empty Re:

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum