emily and lisa!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HEY ITS LISA HERE!!!!

3 posters

Go down

HEY ITS LISA HERE!!!! Empty HEY ITS LISA HERE!!!!

Post  Lisa Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:51 am

Im so sorry i havnt been on here in a while, lol i didnt have the website memorized and i just texted cortney and got it from her! YAY! Well just to let yall now im in Indiana i havnt made it to NH yet ugh i really want to get there but of course i cant but i miss washington soooo much the east coast is too flat lol. WOW i do have to tell u the people on the east coast dress WAY different then the west coast, all the girls wear super butty shorts and there but hangs out which is just super disgusting..(lol Jenna remember that one volleyball game were we said that one girl needs to put her butt back in her spandex?) Then they were these skater shoes that make there feet look HUGE and these see through tank tops these girls or just plain weird!!! Ugh and then in some places in Indiana it smeels like crap cause of the manure its NASTY!!! LOL i went to the county fair yesterday and there where these really weird looking guys they had peircings in their nose and eyes and wore those huge shirts with the big armpit hole thing and the ugliest baggiest pants i have ever seen!! So like i said i was in Indian well in this small little place i am visiting my two little cousins and my two big cousins (their married the big cousins though lol) The two little ones names are Schyler (the older one shes 6) and Paisley (shes 4 ) and OMG paisley is a FIREBALL man she can really tire you out! lol she makes me hold her upside down by the feet and in the cutest highest voice shey says "do again do again!!" lol its so cute my mom says i used to do the same thing when i was little. OMG i almost forgot to tell you...ok so i have been texting chas like everyday sence i have left him and my mom knows i still like hime and she knows i have been texting him a lot and she said it would be funny if we stayed together and got married when we were done with highschool and i told chas that and he said lol thats good that she is thinking about that cuase its sooo going to happen!! lol isnt that GREAT?!?!!? well i gtg please reply i cant wait to hear from yall!!

love,
Lisa!! Smile

Lisa

Back to top Go down

HEY ITS LISA HERE!!!! Empty Re: HEY ITS LISA HERE!!!!

Post  eMiLy Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:17 pm

hey leesa! its emily! i miss you sooo much! i wear a black hairband that u left at my house around my wrist everyday. at least i think its yours. if its not then im just wearing a random black hairband around my wrist everyday.....lol. haha. i wish you could come back. we'll send u a yearbook. and a crown! ok! ok! byebye!
eMiLy
eMiLy
Admin

Location : unknown to mankind. and womankind. and everyone in between.

https://emilyandlisaforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  JENNA Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:16 pm

hey lisa i miss u sooooooooooooo much and i cant wait to see you again. i hope you are having fun wherever you are...lol Wink lol thats funny bout the outfits!!!! yeah ive heard they dress like that...well i was just in akron a couple days ago and me and my friends met some hot guys and we did get some of their #s...lol one lives in indiana and the other lived in west virginia also some other people that we met lived in Florida and this really Hott guy lived in Guam...he was hilarious!!! Very Happy also there was a dance 4 all the racers so me and my friends got all dressed up (not in dresses or anyhting but like jean shorts and tank tops) but my friend had this curler called the taylor swift curlor to look like taylor swifts hair and they used it on my hair it looked sooo cute but i was soo stupid 2 nto take a pic...lol oh well hahaha yeah well at the dance we pretty much danced the whole time cuz all the other stuff to do was sorta lame and we got a bunch of our guy friends to dance and danced with some of the really hot guys lol but it was soooo fun....i didnt make it past the 1st round in the race cuz its single elimination and theirs 3 lanes but it was a photo finish and a close race and i had fun Very Happy im going to cali on friday with my mom and little bro for 10 days i cant wait Smile Smile ya soo we need to talk i have sooo many storys already and i bet you do too...have fun..love you lisa...you rock I love you Very Happy ttyl txt me sometime or call me so we can talk for hours lol
Very Happy bye
JENNA
JENNA

Back to top Go down

Post  eMiLy Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:57 pm

ahaha. jenna u crack me open! lol. i miss you so much leesa! lol. Leesa Molder.....hahaha. do i stilll get to b the lawyer? or whatever it was? lol haha do you remember that? that was funny......i hope your having fun in.........ummm......indiana? or maybe your somewhere else now. idk...but anyways lets talk sometime maybe we could 3-way call me you and jenna! thatd b fun! Smile tim taught me how to do that.....Razz so yea. Smile i miss you and love you!!!! toodles! Smile haha
eMiLy
eMiLy
Admin

Location : unknown to mankind. and womankind. and everyone in between.

https://emilyandlisaforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum