emily and lisa!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please donate $5 bills....

2 posters

Go down

Who's side are you on? Jon or Kate?

Please donate $5 bills.... I_vote_lcap0%Please donate $5 bills.... I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Please donate $5 bills.... I_vote_lcap0%Please donate $5 bills.... I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Please donate $5 bills.... I_vote_lcap100%Please donate $5 bills.... I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 4 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

Please donate $5 bills.... Empty Please donate $5 bills....

Post  eMiLy Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:18 am

lol. that was a funny heading. but seriously, if u have a five dollar bill please send it my way. Wink Razz
im so bored. can u tell? oohh! i can add a poll question! yeah! answer the poll! afro lol!
btw do u like my new picture? thats me jumping in the waves....at the beach with david. it was fun! we went skimboarding. i twisted my ankle. ow! Basketball
eMiLy
eMiLy
Admin

Location : unknown to mankind. and womankind. and everyone in between.

https://emilyandlisaforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Please donate $5 bills.... Empty re:Please donate 5$...

Post  JENNA Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:40 am

yeah..i do like your new pic....its very cool...are you the one on the right or the left??...lol probably the one on the left right...idk..im confusing myself...just forget it...hahahahaha!!!!!!! Very Happy lol!

Also i was wondering if you are going to that candle ceremony for Mrs.Snyder at the school at 8:30pm???? Sad ...cuz my sis wants to go and i want to know who all is going.

Last edited by JENNA on Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:41 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : i hate having to have a reason...ok well i missed spelt a word cuz im not perfect at spelling...jez...lol)
JENNA
JENNA

Back to top Go down

Please donate $5 bills.... Empty Re: Please donate $5 bills....

Post  eMiLy Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:44 am

i am on the right in the picture....the one jumping with the ponytail? lol. and i think that soon i will make a new poll.
eMiLy
eMiLy
Admin

Location : unknown to mankind. and womankind. and everyone in between.

https://emilyandlisaforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Please donate $5 bills.... Empty heyheyhey

Post  JENNA Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:06 am

sweet that would be cool!!!!!! Wink
JENNA
JENNA

Back to top Go down

Please donate $5 bills.... Empty Re: Please donate $5 bills....

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum