emily and lisa!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

argh. jenna. life is so confusing.

2 posters

Go down

argh. jenna. life is so confusing. Empty argh. jenna. life is so confusing.

Post  eMiLy Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:52 am

okay. im so confused with life right now, lol. first of all, my mom said that u can spend the night on thursday. Smile she likes the idea of meeting ur parents or dad or w/e. so yea. she said she'll talk to me more about it later so ill give u the details later. and i was walking and i saw tim. he asked me why i thought that he was mad at me and i told him that he looked angry. he said no and i said bye and he said high five! so i gave him a high five and then asked him where luke lived and he didnt know. then i saw him again when i was walking and he just yelled my name and i said hi. hm. i dont know why im still freaking out...probably because i dont know anything right now. everything with tim seems okay now except that whole deal with you....are u sure u dont like him? id be happy for u! i promise. and the whole other deal. jeez.... Embarassed affraid
eMiLy
eMiLy
Admin

Location : unknown to mankind. and womankind. and everyone in between.

https://emilyandlisaforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

argh. jenna. life is so confusing. Empty Re: argh. jenna. life is so confusing.

Post  JENNA Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:25 am

idk im not exactly sure cuz like hes really cool and all and ya but i gtg to this dinner thing so if i get back in time i might call you but we have someone over so you should go on here later ttonight

so ttyl....luv ya
JENNA
JENNA

Back to top Go down