emily and lisa!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaattttttttttsssssssss uuuuuuuuuupppppppp???????????

4 posters

Go down

wwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaattttttttttsssssssss uuuuuuuuuupppppppp??????????? Empty wwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaattttttttttsssssssss uuuuuuuuuupppppppp???????????

Post  JENNA Wed May 27, 2009 12:54 am

hey whats up.....im really bored
JENNA
JENNA

Back to top Go down

wwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaattttttttttsssssssss uuuuuuuuuupppppppp??????????? Empty Re: wwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaattttttttttsssssssss uuuuuuuuuupppppppp???????????

Post  eMiLy Wed May 27, 2009 2:07 am

well. then. im here! lol. wasnt that the worse thing ever? that thing that i told u about at ur locker with lindsay? LOL. im sooo stupid... Evil or Very Mad I love you heehee. i guess it wasnt that bad...but still
hey this soo funny and i think you'll find it funny cuz u get ur nails done at a salon: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsWrY77o77o&NR=1

!
eMiLy
eMiLy
Admin

Location : unknown to mankind. and womankind. and everyone in between.

https://emilyandlisaforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

wwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaattttttttttsssssssss uuuuuuuuuupppppppp??????????? Empty Re: wwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaattttttttttsssssssss uuuuuuuuuupppppppp???????????

Post  Lisa Wed May 27, 2009 4:50 am

haha that video was halirious!!!lol lol

Lisa

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica :] Fri May 29, 2009 12:45 am

omg! that was hecka nifty!!! lol! that doesnt happen @ my place. they barely TALK!
Jessica :]
Jessica :]

Back to top Go down

wwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaattttttttttsssssssss uuuuuuuuuupppppppp??????????? Empty re:heyheyheyhey

Post  JENNA Fri May 29, 2009 1:16 am

haha...where i go to get my nails done they do talk in a different language like that and you have no clue what they are saying lol Very Happy but my mom is good friends with them so they also talk to us in english a lot
JENNA
JENNA

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum